Does anyone know?
It’s never actually stated.
We do know that George still has his contacts. And can’t you only become Rogue when you’ve killed the previous one?
So…wouldn’t it stand to logic that he is STILL Rogue…in SOME capacity? Even though he is noble now?
(I haven’t read SotL in a while though, so I could be WAY off base).
give me my narratives about powerful woman-heroes, unapologetic woman-destroyers, women who are good and kind, women who are bright and bubbly, women who are crushed by the weight of their ghosts, women who do not fight but who take names in their own kinds of battle
give me diverse women in your story or go home
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
I have new followers, Hello. *waves*
Feel free to ask me questions, recommend books or anything else (I have a separate blog for TV show reviews), or just poke your head in and say hi. I promise I don’t bite. :)